Thursday, December 15, 2011

Everything a Miracle

Nature is a miracle in itself, and I enjoy
recognizing that once in a while.
Everything is a miracle, if allowed to be presented that way.  There are many situations I can use to demonstrate the miracles in my life.  One of the things that often both baffles and interests me is the perfect organization the world is in.  Everything fits together so that everything can work upon everything else, in perfect unison.  Just one example is this:  bees rely on honey, which relies on bees to be manufactured.  In order for bees to do this, they rely on flowers to provide nectar.  At the same time, the flowers rely on bees for pollination so that a new generation can grow to continue the life of flowers.  This process goes further, into the lives and income of florists and bee farmers.  The cycle of just one particular crop is of magnificent importance in the ecosystem.  There are also so many things that rely on each other in the world, meaning that in order for these things to work, or even exist, there must be a perfect harmony.  To me, this phenomenon is simply and complexly amazing.  Just letting my mind wander into this kind of thinking teaches me of all of the wonderful miracles in life.  Little kids are more little miracles.  The imagination on my little sister, for example, is extraordinary.  She comes home from PATS with sketches, paintings, cards, boxes, abstract things, designs, and even some sculptures that show just how cool everything can be.  She gives me a new perspective of things with her art, letting me see how she sees things and what she can do to put them in a visual form for all to see.  My sister will cartwheel, flip, dance, and all sorts of other things relating to exerting her child-like joy.  She makes me smile and laugh all the time by just being who she always has been, and that is something she has shown that is a great thing to do every day, at any given time.  I think, because of her, that it is a good thing to spread joy to everyone, and on a random basis, just to keep people on their toes.

1 comment: